*PLEASE NOTE: We are currently working on an update to the Bike User Map. If you have requested a map and have yet to receive it, it is because we are excited to send you the new one!
Features of the Bike User Map:
- Every current bike shop plotted
- Detailed inserts for Downtown Akron, Kent, Barberton, and Hudson
- Numerous bike trails with bathroom and CVSR Bike Aboard! indicated
- Color-coded streets that represent difficulty levels.
- Bike safety tips to keep you safe
About the Ratings:
Low traffic or low traffic roadways where interaction between bicyclists and motorist is safer. Recommended for bicyclists with little or no experience.
Increased traffic volume and speeds making roadways more challenging than Easy roadways. Recommended for bicyclists with moderate experience.
Roadways with high traffic volumes or speeds. Recommended for experienced cyclists.
Roadways that are heavily traveled with fast moving traffic and other potential challenges such as steep slopes or limited visibility. Recommended for experienced cyclists only, and alternate routes should be followed if possible.